F.A.Q. - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
1) Does the staff at the Argentiere speak English?
- Yes, we do!
2) ) At what time should we check-in and at what time is our check-out?
- Check-in for arriving guests begins at 15:00 and stop at 20:00 and we ask all our guests to vacate their rooms by 10:30 of their departure date. These times are flexible – if a room is ready there is no reason for you not to check in. We have a luggage deposit in which you can keep your luggage until you can check-in, or after you have checked-out.
3)I may be arriving much later – is that a problem?
- Absolutely not! The important thing is that you let us know at what time you will be arriving at least 24 hrs in advance (by 8pm of the day before) so that someone will be on hand to check you in.
4) What sort of breakfast do you do?
- Breakfast is available for "bed and breakfast" rooms with vending machine.
5) Does the Argentiere have a parking garage?
- Yes, we have a private indoor parking garage with CCTV.
6) What is included in the guest rooms?
- All of our rooms have en-suite bathroom with shower cabin and hair-dryer. There is satellite TV, air conditioning and independent heating.
7)Our children are travelling with us – do we have to let you know this?
- Yes, please do, as not all of the rooms are large enough. We can place a children’s bed in the room free of charge.
8) We will be travelling with the family dog. Do you accept dogs?
- Well behaved domestic animals are always welcome, but do let us know when you make your reservation.
9) Are the rooms rates per night, per person or per room?
- The rates are per ROOM-per NIGHT and include all taxes, service and parking.
10) How do I pay for the room?
-Your stay must be paid for when you check out of the room. When you book the room you must guarantee the reservation with a credit card and its expiration date, or by sending us a deposit via bank wire. There are no fees for booking a room with us.
11) Why do they ask for information about my credit card when I make the reservation?
-The information you provide us about your credit card is only a guarantee for us. We will not charge anything to the card. The room will be paid by you upon your departure.
12) Which credit cards do you accept to guarantee the reservation of my room?
- American Express, Visa, Mastercard, BankAmericard, CartaSI.
13) Are there added costs if we book our room or apartment directly on your Web site?
- No. There are no added costs or hidden percentages when you reserve your room or apartment directly on our Web site.
14) Can I leave my car parked in your garage after I have checked out?
- Yes, you can leave it there until you have to leave Florence.
15) Do you have Wi-fi?
- We have full Wi-fi coverage in all the rooms and apartments.
16) The tourism tax
- According to the City Council resolution n. 230/33 of 06/20/2011, from July 1st the city of Florence will introduce the tourism tax, applied to non-resident overnight staying, for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights.
The tourism tax rate is € 3,00 for night, and it is not applied to:
- children (up to 10 years old);
- people, who provide assistance to patients in hospital, max one each patient
- people / family, who provide assistance to underage patients in hostpital, max two each patient